Keyboard Controls Customization

I so wish I could change my Keyboard key mapping. I do not see how they can be changed right now.
I also want to bind some keys on my extra mouse buttons and also use with these modifiers (shift, l-alt, etc).

This is the biggest drawback I've seen when I entered the game.

Would be AWESOME to have this! 😁

10 hours ago, Wolframwow said:

I so wish I could change my Keyboard key mapping. I do not see how they can be changed right now.
I also want to bind some keys on my extra mouse buttons and also use with these modifiers (shift, l-alt, etc).

This is the biggest drawback I've seen when I entered the game.

Would be AWESOME to have this! 😁

My critical issue too. Streaming with a joystick it is very weird for me. And my viewers (PC players), are asking about that. They like the game, but see that as a drawback 😔

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, KillerGoblin said:

I wish I knew this before purchasing. Now I have to choose between awkward controller use or left hand pain while playing.

You'd think making the game as usable by as many people as possible would be more important.

I bought this game on day one. Still waiting for that "fix" to finally play this game on my stream. Playing a shooter with a game pad (for a PC player) it is frustrating. 😤

Can we get some idea when keybinds will be added. I understand it's early access, but there are less polished games out there that do have it.

If you're a controller user for games like this, no disrespect, but I just use them for games that feel more lie a PS1 or earlier type thing, top down shooters, zelda-likes, turn based rpgs, and using analog to aim feels off.

On 7/30/2021 at 4:04 PM, KillerGoblin said:

I wish I knew this before purchasing. Now I have to choose between awkward controller use or left hand pain while playing.

You'd think making the game as usable by as many people as possible would be more important.

Me too...

• 1 month later...