Can't swap weapons

Brayce

I'm playing duo's and whichever one of us isn't hosting is unable to swap weapons. So we can't pick up more than one weapon at a time either. We switched hosts and same problem occured for the other. We finished a mission and grabbed a new one, same problem starting new mission. We're on pc 0.1.4. Verifying files did nothing. We didn't have these problems two days ago when we played.

We had the same problem today. I joined my husband's game and could not scroll between weapons. Nothing wrong with the mouse. I had to use the keys 1, 2, and 3 to switch weapons. When I tried a solo game just to check, I could use the middle mouse button to scroll just fine. My husband, as the host, did not have any problems with his middle mouse button.

• IllFonic Staff

Thanks for the info guys!

On 8/11/2021 at 10:44 PM, Brayce said:

I'm playing duo's and whichever one of us isn't hosting is unable to swap weapons. So we can't pick up more than one weapon at a time either. We switched hosts and same problem occured for the other. We finished a mission and grabbed a new one, same problem starting new mission. We're on pc 0.1.4. Verifying files did nothing. We didn't have these problems two days ago when we played.

Are you able to use the number buttons in-game like Trusource is, or are you not able to swap weapons at all?

• IllFonic Staff
14 hours ago, Brayce said:

The problem seems to be fixed now. Tested with both of us hosting and we were able to swap weapons with the mouse wheel and the number keys.

Glad to hear that. Thank you for letting us know though, I will pass this info onto the dev team and see if we can isolate what caused it!