problems playing official version after playing a pirated version

lukasvinton

hello, i have problems, i had a pirated version of this game, i tried it, but only solo, couldnt play multiplayer, so i bought the game from epic store, and deleted all the pirated version files, and installed it officially, but there is a problem, when i launch the game, it didnt start from beginning like a new game, it loaded the lobby, straight like in the pirated version and i couldnt play multiplayer, so its the same just like it was in the pirated version, how can i remove cache from the pirated version and restart it somehow? thanks

okay i went to %localappdata%\Arcade\ in my pc and removed everyrhing, after it worked ,the game started to begin from the absolute beginning, but thats all, it still wont find any online players and still shows no achievements available, fuck me, i dont know what to do now i dont. i tried everything. i will have to uninstall it and ask for refund, but i really wanted to play the game, it looked amazing