Game Keeps Crashing

Auzzygen

When I start up the game, and im the lobby I can walk around and do everything normally and I run the game decently and I played the first mission and finished it, when I was going into the second stage, it just froze, blacked out and closed. I loaded the game back in, and when I tried starting a stage, the screen would freeze once again and close the game. ive re-installed the game 3 times and even factory reset my pc and all my drives are up to date. I really like the game and I dont know what to do 

i meet the requirement as well

• IllFonic Staff
11 hours ago, Auzzygen said:

When I start up the game, and im the lobby I can walk around and do everything normally and I run the game decently and I played the first mission and finished it, when I was going into the second stage, it just froze, blacked out and closed. I loaded the game back in, and when I tried starting a stage, the screen would freeze once again and close the game. ive re-installed the game 3 times and even factory reset my pc and all my drives are up to date. I really like the game and I dont know what to do 

i meet the requirement as well

Hi Auzzygen, thanks for jumping in and sorry to hear you're running into an error.  Can I get some more information from you so we can investigate the issue?

• What are your PC specs? (Operating system, video card, CPU, RAM, etc)
  • What are your in-game video settings (Under “Video” and “Advanced” in the settings menu)