Rewards for Early Access Players

svart

Hi there,

Are you guys thinking about giving exclusive rewards to early access players?

If so you could always promote it at the EGS. I know for a fact that some players like exclusive stuff and it would, in my opinion, attract more people to buy the game.

Kind Regards,

svart.

4 hours ago, svart said:

Hi there,

If so you could always promote it at the EGS. I know for a fact that some players like exclusive stuff and it would, in my opinion, attract more people to buy the game.

Kind Regards,

svart.

Agree 🙌

• IllFonic Staff
4 hours ago, svart said:

Hi there,

Kind Regards,

svart.

At this point, couldn't say. I think the short term will be focused on improving stability, implementing the player requests that we can, and prepping for the Summer content update. We do have over a half year of early access to go, though, so this topic might get revisited later.

I agree that if there is a wipe maybe EA get a cool banner or something. I don't think we need too much though, just something we can show that indicates we were here first repping for you guys. I just hit lvl 100, Sure id love a badass crown for reaching that in EA, but I know we didn't found this, we arent the reason it go published.... I think EA should get something only if a wipe happens IMO.

• IllFonic Staff
On 7/17/2021 at 12:03 AM, LuckyDeathWish said:

Also, will this game be an epic xclusive or can we expect to see it on steam? Not that I care about either since I've already bought it on Epic but, I only ask out of curiosity. 

As we get closer to launch in 2022 we'll explore more platforms people can play on.